Wednesday, 16 August 2017
ONE WEEK WITHOUT MISS NADIAH
HELLO!I'M BACK
SO,last week our lovely English teacher told us that she won't be around for a week.My first reaction is I'm a bit unhappy because if Miss Nad is not around we don't know what to do and we'll just playing in the class, but I'm relief because she had left some works for us to do when she's not around so at least we have something to do.
The first day she's not around I played with my friends and didn't do the works that miss asked us to do.
We played chesst and played bilionaire game.We had so much fun and we forgot to do the works.😈
In the next day I tried to focus and do the works that she left to us.But I could do the homework in only about few minutes and then I started gossip with my female friends.
And miss,as you expected I also didn't do the works in the next day and I only do it in the weekend.😳So miss please be around because we really need youðŸ˜
love,your daughter 💚
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Captain Nobody:moral values
In this novel, Captain Nobody by Dean Pitchford ,there are few of moral values that can be used in our daily life. One of the mora...
No comments:
Post a Comment